RULES & TERMS
- Films must be 20 minutes or less, including credits
- All films must be in English or with English subtitles
- Films that are publicly available for viewing online will not be eligible for awards.
- All films must be made within 2 calendar years prior to film festival.
- By submitting, you agree to grant the festival the right to use film images for promotional purposes.
- Submission fees are non-refundable
- It is the responsibility of the filmmaker to clear all rights before your film screens at the festival. By submitting your film you indemnify and hold harmless The Golden Hour Film Festival from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees, and costs of the court) which may be incurred by reason of any claim involving copyright, trademark, credits, publicity, screening, and loss of or damage to the screening videos entered.